9936 Rapid Seal Elite Formaldehyde Free Catalyzed Sealer
Woodwright 9936 Rapid Seal Elite Formaldehyde Free Catalyzed Sealer is perfect for all shops looking to reduce the odor in their work environment. It contains and produces no formaldehyde, allowing for a very low odor and virtually no eye and nose burn. Its fast dry time and effortless sand will move help move production along quickly. Another great attribute of this sealer is its ability to help reduce sand-through on corners. Use together with Woodwright 9938 Armor Var Elite NF, No-Formaldehyde catalyzed topcoat.
- Resin: Modified Coconut Alkyd
- V.O.C.: 3.47 lb/gal. (no h20)
- Weight/gal.: 8.15 lb + or – 0.15
- Viscosity: 27-28 sec. Zahn #2 ez @ 77°F
- Weight solids: 38% + or – 1%
- Volume solids: 33% + or – 1%
Air dry schedule w/ 2oz. Catalyst per gallon:
- To touch: 15-20 minutes
- To sand: 20-40 minutes
- To recoat: 30-50 minutes
- To pack: 12 hours
- Wet Mils: Suggested coating application is 4-5 wet mils per coat.
- Dry Mils: Do not exceed a combined coating total of 5 dry mils.
- Method: spray, airless or air assisted (stainless steel equipment required)
- Reducer: Woodwright TH2910 Lacquer Thinner or TH3700 Slow Reducer, if desired
- Substrate: Wood (stained if desired), clean and dust-free
- Catalyst: Woodwright 35260 catalyst (2oz. Per gallon) on Woodwright stains
- Pot Life: 16 hours @ 77°F (stored, sealed, and airtight)
- Shelf Life: 1 year (unopened)
- Full Cure: 30 days